Thursday 26 May 2011

SHOW


Come along to our Foundation Diploma in Art & Design End of Year Show.

Saturday 28th May - Wednesday 1st June 2011 
Exhibition locations

Rossington Street, Leeds LS2 8HD
Brodrick's Building, Cookridge Street, Leeds LS2 3AW

Exhibition opening times
Saturday 28th May - 10am - 4pm
Tuesday 31st May & Wednesday 1st June - 9am - 5pm
(closed Sunday and Monday)

Had to collect my accessed work yesterday. I did a quick flick through my sketchbooks thinking.. shit I really did submit that. I find out my results next week (3rd June). I am SO x1000 nervous, a years work comes down to this final grade!
ANYWAY the show is tonight! But I don't fancy taking my big old camera around with me as I can predict the show will just be flooded with people anyway. I am however on guarding duty on Saturday, so I will go round taking some photos of peoples work.

No comments: